Riza Exai Jinio. Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

"-Itz Me Riza-"

My name is Riza Jinio.I was Born on January 23,1994 at Mianay Ivisan Capiz.My mother's name is Marissa Jinio and my fathers name is Nicholas Jinio .I'm 17 years old from Pob.Sur Ivisan Capiz.I Graduated my elementary Education at Don Catalino Andrada Memorial School (DCAMS)Mianay Ivisan Capiz.In the year of 2005,2006.In the year of 2009,2010 I graduated my Secondary Education at IVISAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. Pob.Norte Ivisan Capiz.
  Now i'm studying my College Education at Hercor College Roxas Avenue Roxas City.Taking up Bachelor of computer Science Ladderized.I take this   course  because i want to learn more about computer.And i want really know how to use computer to enhance my ability to use computer.And because this generation computer science course is in demand courses.

                                                -"MOTTO"-
     -Better to be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not.


  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento